Delinquent Tax

The Chancery Clerk is responsible for collecting delinquent taxes on properties that are sold at the County's annual tax sale. We accept cash, credit card, check (no foreign checks), money order or certified check. Funds should be for the exact amount due and made payable to the DeSoto County Chancery Clerk. If you wish to pay by credit card, there is a 2.5% convenience fee and you must use an online portal, which requires an internet connection and an email address. Contact our office at 662-469-8399 or email us for a link to the credit card portal.

Visit our website to look up delinquent taxes due in the Chancery Clerk's Office.