Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Mississippi State Department of Health had to reschedule some vaccination dates because of severe winter weather.
People with appointments should have received notification of new appointment dates. If you did not receive notification - you can call the COVID-19 hotline 877-978-6453.
List of Rescheduled Dates:
• Thursday, February 11 originally moved to February 20 - which was also canceled. These appointments will be spread out through the next week.. The state will notify people of their new date and time.
• Monday, February 15 moved to Sunday, February 21
• Tuesday, February 16 moved to Saturday, February 27
• Wednesday, February 17 moved to Sunday, February 28
• Thursday, February 18 moved to Saturday, March 6
• Friday, February 19 moved to Sunday, March 7
• Saturday, February 20 - New appointments will be spread out through next week. The state will notify people of their new date and time.