You can report a non-emergency flooding or drainage problem using the Drainage Complaint Form.
Issues may include:
- Storm drain blockages
- Slow moving and standing water
- A depression near drainage structures.
You can also use the Report Drainage Concerns Form to report spills, dumping or draining of pollutants to the street, storm drain, or waterway.
Items to Watch For:
- Dirt from construction sites, or other erosion problems
- Dumping of motor oil, chemicals, trash, or yard waste
- Improper outdoor storage of chemicals and other materials that can pollute the ground or storm water runoff
- Drainageways or waterways with an unusual appearance or odor
Drainage Complaint Form.